Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - WSDM Primer: An introduction to WSDM (wd-wsdm-primer-introduction_v1.doc) modified

Vaughn,

In reading over section 1.1, I think the whole section should be
whacked--don't waste time trying to rewrite it.  It should be
transferred to an "Introduction" of the Primer itself.  The standalone
document should start off with the Overview of WSDM section--IMO.

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development
Office of the CTO
802 765-4337

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaughn Bullard [mailto:vbullard@amberpoint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:52 AM
To: Wilson, Kirk D; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - WSDM Primer: An introduction to WSDM
(wd-wsdm-primer-introduction_v1.doc) modified

Hey Kirk,

No problemo Senor.  Heather had stated that it would be a good idea to
put
all the editors under the editor heading.  Yesterday I had the entire
revision history in there but was deciding if this was a new document,
then
it should probably have a new revision history.  Exclusion was not the
concept there.

My other comments are listed below:

Vaughn