Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - Primer with Heather's updates forMetadataand Extending capabilities (wd-wsdm

Hey I was just thinking that the phrase "This primer should prepare the
reader to understand " - would imply that there was a "reader" of this
document already.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Peel [mailto:mpeel@novell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:53 PM
To: Vaughn Bullard; 'Kirk Wilson'; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - Primer with Heather's updates forMetadataand
Extending capabilities (wd-wsdm

  If you *really* want to be nitpicky, no, we should not.  The primer itself
can't do anything except scatter all over the floor if you drop it.  Reading
it performs the task of preparing the reader (at least, we hope it will!).
But if the consensus wants to remove "Reading" from the sentence and leave
it understood, I don't object.

Cheers,
MLP

>>> "Vaughn Bullard" <vbullard@amberpoint.com> 9/7/2005 12:07:23 pm

Nitpicking again.  Should we not say "This primer should prepare the reader
to understand....."  .