Subject: Groups - WSDM Introduction v2 KDW Edits (cd-wsdm-introduction_v2kdw.doc) uploaded

Corrected:
   Headings
   References to WSDM Primer (e.g., "this primer")were adjusted
appropriately
   Capabilities supported in the reference specs of WSDM 1.0.  (I will save
the sections I deleted for the Introduction to WSDM 2.0.)
   Elimination of blank lines and extra spaces between words.
   Included "final" version of section on Model Agnostic

NOTE: There seems to be several page-break problems in the document.
Hopefully, they will be resolved for final.

 -- Kirk Wilson

The document named WSDM Introduction v2 KDW Edits
(cd-wsdm-introduction_v2kdw.doc) has been submitted by Kirk Wilson to the
OASIS Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Temporary document: edits to WSDM Introduction v2

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=14348

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/14348/cd-wsdm-introduction_v2kdw.doc