Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - WSDM MUWS Primer vers. 18 (wd-wsdm-primer-18.doc) uploaded

I agree.  While I’m working on it and have the pen, I’ll snip.

I’ve already started on vers 19.  (By the way, in accepting the changes in vers. 18 I discovered some formatting errors in several XML snippets.  A couple of wsa:Action URIs got automatically converted to actual http links.  That will be corrected in vers 19.)

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development

Office of the CTO

802 765-4337

-----Original Message-----
From:
Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:04 PM
To:
Wilson, Kirk D
Cc:
wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

It probably makes sense to do snippets and put the whole thing at the end for readability.   Do you want to snip or do you want me to?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

kirk.wilson@ca.com

10/03/2005 02:53 PM

wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[wsdm] Groups - WSDM MUWS Primer vers. 18 (wd-wsdm-primer-18.doc) uploaded

Applied Mark Ellison's edits to sections 2.1 --> 2.7 and removed MOWS
chapters (these changes are not tracked).

Worked on insuring example consistency, esp. with respect to Appendix A and
namespace prefixes.  (There still may be worked to done in this area.)

Standardized spacing between words and following periods (1 space for
each).

Recommended that substanital reorganization is necessary v. 19.  (See early
email to the TC.)

ISSUE: How should the RPDoc be presented?  Currently the doc is displayed
in each section by augmenting the previous text of the document.  This
makes rearrangement of sections difficult, and increases the length of the
Primer--which still is over 100 pages even after the removal of MOWS.
Should we follow the standard procedure and just show snippets of the RPDoc
and include the whole doc in Appendix A??

-- Kirk Wilson

The document named WSDM MUWS Primer vers. 18 (wd-wsdm-primer-18.doc) has
been submitted by Kirk Wilson to the OASIS Web Services Distributed
Management (WSDM) TC document repository.

Document Description:
MUWS Primer: MOWS chapter removed to separate document

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=14749

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/14749/wd-wsdm-primer-18.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration