Subject: Products that support WSDM 1.0

Hello everyone,

With WSDM 1.0 out, and a successful public interop, more and more people
are asking me what products do or will support the specifications.

So, I hereby volunteer to put together a document of products that
support WSDM 1.0 (or should it be by specification?).  And I volunteer
to keep it up to date.

If people would email me publicly releasable information about current
products, upcoming releases of current products, new products, etc. , I
will put it all together and send it back to the group for review.

I think that this information would be a useful tool for promoting WSDM
as well.

All feedback welcome.

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org