Subject: WSDM Call 2/2/06

Hi,
We had a VERY short call today

First, CONGRATULATIONS !!!! to the Editors (Chocolates on the way) and the committee!

We have final versions of all three primers AND both MOWS and MUWS to review.  Please have comments in by 2/16 so anything can be addressed and we can have a smooth CD vote on the 23rd.

We will do Committee Draft vote on the Primers and the MUWS and MOWS specs on 2/23 so please try to attend and lets have a good quorum.

If we go CD on the 23rd, we can start our public review by March 1 finishing April 1
IFF WS-A, RF, and N are finished with thier standardization process, this would allow a April 15 submission to OASIS for vote May 1- 31 giving us a June 1 standards.

Great job guys!
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572