Subject: Groups - KDW Comments MUWS 1.1 Part 2 (KDW wsdm-muws-part2-1[1][1].0-vjb-changesaccepted.doc) uploaded

Comments on MUWS 1.1 Part 2.  Again, mostly editorial comments, but a copy
of significant points:
1.  The discussion of EPRs and addressing WS-Resource is dated: refers to
ReferenceProperties and sections of WS-Resource that no longer exist.
2.  There may need to be some adjustment due to the elimination of
portTypes (manageability interfaces).
3.  I think we need to do a review of the section on Relationships, esp. RE
the Self element.  I think we failed to consider its impact on the
Relationship Resource stuff.  (See Comments in the text.)  Also, I think
the section of Relationship Events wasn't changed as it supposed to have
been.

 -- Kirk Wilson

The document named KDW Comments MUWS 1.1 Part 2 (KDW
wsdm-muws-part2-1[1][1].0-vjb-changesaccepted.doc) has been submitted by
Kirk Wilson to the OASIS Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) TC
document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=16537