Subject: RE: [wsdm] Comments on MOWS 1.1

I could certainly give it the good ole college try!  I am making some requisite edits before tomorrow's telecon.

:Vaughn

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:46 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Comments on MOWS 1.1

Hi,
Whew!
Here's comments on MOWS 1.1 by line number

43 - Broken Refs
182 - whats the funny s-ish sort of symbol everywhere?
199 - grammer hard, suggest: 'It is necessary to understand a number of important aspects of the WSDM architecture. ...'
229 - please substitute 'sufficient' for 'good'
241 - formatting problems
425 - check the URIs for RF, N, and A
610 - I think we need to add 'Units' to all the metrics metadata,
658 -  there's no units for ServiceTime at all, even in the text
720 - suggest change 'some kind' to 'some kind at a particular time'.

all events sections - need to add that Property change events will be wrapped in Management events and published on the topics defined in that section.

1587 - no bold
1630, 1639 - is the WSA schema right?  Isn't there a new one?  What is RF and N using?

Refs look good... Vaughn, can you use these for MUWS ?

Great job Kirk... appreciate all the hard work!
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572