Subject: RE: [wsdm] Comments on MOWS 1.1

Thanks, Heather, for the careful reading.

Is inclusion of Units in metrics an official Change Request?  Should we discuss it on today’s conf call?  Shouldn’t the change to the spec be made in MUWS in Part 2 (sorry Vaughn—perhaps more work for you)?

I think the “funny s-ish”  is the section symbol.  I’ll do a universal change of it to the word “section”.

I check the URIs and, yes, I did have the incorrect URI for WSA (wrong date).  That should be corrected in the version I uploaded earlier this week (what version were you looking at?)

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development

Office of the CTO

603 823-7146