Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - Candidate CD MOWS 1.1 PLEASE IGNORE

I shouldn’t write emails that require thought at the end of a vacation day.  PLEASE IGNORE THE POSTING.

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development

Office of the CTO

603 823-7146

-----Original Message-----
From:
Wilson, Kirk D
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 4:49 PM
To:
wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - Candidate CD MOWS 1.1 (initial version) (wsdm-mows-cd_9[1].0.doc) uploaded

If I understand what is needed, then it is simply a matter of copying and pasting the entire OperationalState model in the XM Schema and changing “OperationalState” to “OperationalOperationState”.  I haven’t look deeply if into whether there needs to be other changes, but they would be pretty much of the same variety.

There would also have to be a minor to the spec to make sure the Operation

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development

Office of the CTO

603 823-7146