Subject: RE: [wsdm] WSDM MUWS 1.1 Part 2, Final review and vote for CD

Just an oversight...Needs to be wsdm-muws-1.1-spec-cd-02.

Thanks,
Vaughn

From: Wilson, Kirk D [mailto:Kirk.Wilson@ca.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:15 AM
To: Heather Kreger
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

I find the “cd-02” misleading, then.  I thought that was supposed to be the Revision number related to the stage of development of the doc.  Based on the way I read the Artifact Identification spec. WSDM-MUWS-1.1…-cd-02 would supersede WSDM-MUWS-1.1…cd-01 by being a later version of the latter document.

Changes to the schema can be directly in the text of Appendix A, since it is just a matter of deleting a set of lines (lines 1814-1823 in A.hk to be precise).

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development

Office of the CTO

603 823-7146