Subject: RE: [wsdm] call today?

I apologize profusely, I got hung up in major travel woes and didn't have any connectivity since yesterday morning until just now.
I'm a bad chair.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Nikula, Richard" <Richard_Nikula@bmc.com>

05/04/2006 12:40 PM

<fred.carter@amberpoint.com>, <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsdm] call today?

I gave up - It is in the calendar but didn't see an agenda nor much to
do...

RN