Subject: RE: [wsdm] OASIS Press Release to Announce WSDM as OASIS Standard

John,
Thanks for noticing. We're working with Heather now to get the final document
posted, so we can update the links.
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: John DeCarlo [mailto:jdecarlo@mitre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:55 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org; Heather Kreger

Carol Geyer wrote:
> --PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 21 AUGUST--
>
> The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
> approval of the Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) v1.1 as an OASIS
> Standard. We have targeted Wednesday, 23 August, for distribution.

Carol,

Is this why the OASIS web site still shows WSDM 1.1 out for public review?

The TC member page, the public TC page, and the list of current
specifications all show 1.0 as a standard, but not 1.1.

This is causing some confusion.

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org