Subject: Re: [wsdm] WSDM IPR Transition or Closure Meeting April 9

Thus quoth David Snelling (~ 4/5/2007 9:05 AM ~)...
> Heather,
>
> Monday is a holiday here. Can you post a ballot instead, as I believe
> the conclusion is forgone.
Can also take the "fade away" option -- don't change anything & be
cancelled due to lack of new IPR stuff (ala WS-Notifications -- I think
-RF took the "out with a bang" formula, but I may have them backwards)

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301