Subject: [wsia] Embedded Use case

Based on the level of comments in the last WSIA telecon and today's WRSP
security subcommittee telecon, I have updated section 7.3 to indicate the
status of relevant work from each standard committee and accepted all the
changes. I then began the process of relating the use case identified
requirements to the separate requirements document Eilon started. The
current copies of both are attached for your comments.

(See attached file: Requirements-1.doc)(See attached file: WSIA Embedded
Use Case.DOC)