Subject: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E408]

Hi,

my proposal is to add an requirement about the knowledge of state of
Producer by Consumer. A use case would be a pending operation on producer's
side that is waiting for final commit. This should be known to the consumer.
Think of a User who is going to terminate the application. Something like a
popup "do you want to save changes" would be necesarry. Therefore I see the
need for an easy "State Protocol".

Stefan

original Version:

R408 [Functionality] ["Customized"]
It should be possible for the WSIA Web Service Producer to indicate to the
Consumer that it has completed its interaction with the end-user, and that
the Producer has reached the final state of the Producer's execution.
Debate: GG, SR, ER, SB, RK.
Note: in this case, the output markup and property values (see below) being
returned are "final".

Should we add another requirement about knowledge of state of Producer by
Consumer.