Subject: Re: [wsia][security] 6/18 call agenda

Sorry to all who tried to join the conference only to find the passcode had
been changed. The new telecon info is:

 USA: 888-282-2156
 International: 712-247-0358
 passcode: 801151

 We will try again today (6/19) at 1:30-2:30.

                      Rich
                      Thompson/Watson/I        To:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                      BM@IBMUS                 cc:
                      06/17/2002 02:50
                      PM

We will be continuing to assess requirements arising from the scenarios.

Telecon info for an 11AM EDT call on 6/18:

   USA: 1-888-282-2156
   International: 712-247-0358
   passcode: 572602