Subject: Record of voting on resolution to dissolve WSIA TC

All -- below is the record of voting this past summer on the resolution to phase-out the WSIA committee.  OASIS policies call for the final results of the vote to be captured either in the minutes of a committee meeting, or in an email on the TC list, in order to have a formal record of the voting results.  Based on this email, we'll proceed to request OASIS to terminate the WSIA committee immediately.

Thanks again for all of your collaboration over the past year or so, and I look forward to continuing our work together as we go forward with WSRP.

Charlie Wiecha
Chair, WSIA Technical Committee

Vote results:

William Cox: Yes