wsn-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: wang@ccrl-nece.de

Name:Jun Wang
Title: Research Scientist
Regarding Specification:WS-BasicNotification

I just noticed that in the current version, the topic element in the Subscribe message disappears. I am wondering the reason. From one of our current applications of WSBN, we use WS-BrokeredNotification for a registry service, where the search operation is based on the matching procedure of topics from subscribers and publishers. Is this an example to show that topic is still useful in the Subscribe message?