wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Addition to 20040729-wsn-minutes- we missed start of Thursday's meeting!

Alan/All,

My apologies - Bryan sent me his notes in text, and I copied/pasted them
into the Word doc, but I somehow chopped the top off them.  I'll upload
a corrected version tomorrow, and I'll include Alan's notes as a supplement.

Alan, thanks for spotting this, and for the additional data!

- Jem

--
Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company           Phone:  (732) 577-6043