wsn message

Subject: Multiple endpoints in IRP?

While reading through WSDM MUWS, I ran across this interesting statement:

"If the manageability endpoint corresponds to a variable number (zero or
more) of manageable resources, then the WSRF Implied Resource Pattern
MUST be followed.  This means that the element(s) listed in the
ReferenceProperties of a WS-Resource qualified EPR must be included in
the header of messages sent to such manageability endpoints."

This seems to imply a WS-Address with multiple ReferenceProperties
elements, one for each EPR.

Does the IRP allow for multiple resources to be addressed as a group?
Does this have to be done via repeated ReferenceProperties elements, or
could one give a predicate instead, or bake something magic into the
Address URI?

I realize that the IRP is in a fluid state at the moment, but I'd be
interested to know current thinking.  Is this the sort of issue the WSRP
subgroup is trying to address?