wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Multiple endpoints in IRP?

I have a related question here  --

Does the IRP require that multiple WS Resources of the same type share a single endpoint? For example, is it required that the EPRs for all the Subscriptions created by a NotificationProducer have the same endpoint address. Or would it simply be considered as a common practice (isn't that really a pattern)?

Thanks,
Sanjay