wsn message

Subject: July 30 Minutes missed last two issues discussed before adjournment

All

The posted minutes for July 30 end with issue WSN 2.19 - Soften the wording for Subscribe operation.  After that it's "thanks to Fujitsu."

Here are my notes on the last two issues discussed during our f2f meeting-WSN 2.13 and WSN 2.20:

*WSN 2.13 - Bindings for sending messages to Consumer
 -This may depend on IRP work to be done in WS-RF TC.
-Mechanism the Notification Pro
 ducer uses to create EPR for the subscription reference is an implementation issue, which is not subject to standardization.
 àThis issue remains unresolved

*WSN 2.20 - QOS
  for change of subscription properties
 -This issue is related to WS2.7 Updating resource properties via Set Resource Property.  It is possible to modify any resource property of a resource using Set Resource Property in WS-RP spec.
 -Essence of this issue: if you change a subscription parameter “on the fly,” e.g. termination time, how seemless will the transition be?
 <
 SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings">àThis issue remains unresolved

I also have compiled a complete set of minutes from my own notes + the posted piece-meal minutes.

I could provide those to the TC or anyone who is interested.  Please advise.

alan

Alan Weissberger

2013 Acacia Ct
Santa Clara, CA 95050-3482