wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsrf] WS-Addressing submitted to W3C as input

Good question.

But taking a step back, I am not sure what EPR is trying to do -- is it
trying to provide a referencing mechanism for a Web service/endpoint or
provide such a reference with additional bag of coordination/context
related data. Both seem like a useful thing to do, but my concern is
that EPR construct does not provide a clear separation of the two. I.e.,
provide a referencing mechanisms at the base layer and build on it by
providing a way to including coordination/context related data (thru ref
properties/ref parameters). It seems like architecturally it makes sense
to separate the two.

-Anish