wsn message

Subject: Action Items

I noted down the following action items from the call on 13 Sept. I will post them to the mailing list if you like...

1. William to update WS-Topics specification to clarify /wstop:Topic/@messageTypes based on Steve’s suggestion

2. Update WS-Topics and WS-BaseNotification to fold in all the issues with status “Open – approach agreed"

3. Dave Chappell and Lily to check the version number used in the latest WS-BrokeredNotification update.. does it match the conventions that we agreed at the F2F?

4. David Hull and Glen to post their analysis of WSN/WSE differences

5. Martin Chapman to draft a letter asking WSE authors if they would like to contribute WSE to the TC. The letter is for the TC to discuss

6. Peter to check with WS-Topics editors on the status of issue 4.8. has it already been in fact resolved by the approved draft?

6. Sanjay to make the following updates to the issues log
   a) close issue 5.4 and split into two parts, one dealing with support for WSDL 2.0 (in addition to 1,1) and the other one talking about exploiting MEPs
   b) raise issue covering WSDM reqt on subsetting the notification message
   c) mark issue 5.1 as closed