wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Clarification of the status of WSN 2.24

ok, agreed.  Thanks for the clarification.

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

11/17/2004 03:47 PM

Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
RE: [wsn] Clarification of the status of WSN 2.24

Hi Steve, thanks for figuring out the mystery :-)  Yes, the status for WSN2.24 got wrongly placed under WSN2.23. Sorry about that. I will fix the error and upload the new version soon.

To recap ...here is the status as I remember (I also checked the meeting minutes and the Action Item reminder email William sent out today)

WSN2.23: The correct status is: Open.
The pending AI here is ..

    OPEN - Steve: Create two versions of the subscriptionManager interface, one simple where the subscription doesn't use WS-RP and a complete one (from Oct F2F,  issue WSN2.23)

WSN2.24: The correct status is: Open - approach agreed

Agreed Approach: Replace "Implied Resource Pattern" with "WS-Resource Access Pattern".

Thanks,
Sanjay