wsn message

Subject: Conference call Monday?

I saw from the ballot that 14 people said they'd be able to call in
Monday, while 7 (including the chairs) said they definitely wouldn't.
Does this mean we're having a call or not?  What are the chances we'd be
quorate.  I know there was an email about this a while ago, but I can't
dig it up and I'm not sure it resolved the issue anyway.