wsn message

Subject: Issue: RP attribute exentsibility

During the WSRF f2f we discussed whether to standardize a set of generic
lifetime related attributes (goodtill, goodfrom, etc) for use with
resource properties. It was decided that we would not try to standardize
these in WSRF, but that we would add attribute extensibility to all RPs
defined by the WSRF specs.
We should do the same for any RPs declared in WS-N specs.

/Sam

--
Sam Meder <meder@mcs.anl.gov>
The Globus Alliance - University of Chicago