wsn message

Subject: Message generation and accumulation styles

The base notification discusses different ways a producer to generate messages when a subscription is resumed. It seems that only when a subscription is resumed (ResumeSubscription), the producer resumes message population. I think it would be nice that a producer is aware of what to do with messages from the time a subscription is paused, since there are cases when message generation is of real time, such as stock quotes. If we move that section to PauseSubscription, both message generation and accumulation styles can be addressed.

Thanks.

Lily