-----Original Message-----
From: Lily Liu [mailto:lily.liu@webmethods.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Mar 01, 2005 9:43 AM
To: wsn@lists.oasis-open.org

In the WS-BrokeredNotification specification, it states that a broker should take on subscription manager duties in the Requirement section. However, it only lists out two interfaces that a NotificationBroker inherits: NotificationProducer and NotificationConsumer. I think we should add SubscriptionManager to that list.

Lily