wsn message

Subject: WS-Addressing Message Addressing Properties and notificaton

The current definition of Message Action Properties (MAPs) in
WS-Addressing specifically defines endpoints for replies and faults, and
doesn't specifically or generally define anything else (as far as I can
tell).  This is currently an issue before WSA.  I have proposed
replacing these two special-purpose endpoints with a general set of
"associated endpoints", tagged by an IRI saying what they mean.
Naturally, "reply" and "fault" IRIs would be pre-defined, but you could
also define new roles.

In our context, assuming this proposal or something like it goes
through, it might make sense to bring the consumer reference endpoint
into this fold.  Instead of being a WSN consumer reference, it would be
a WSA "associated endpoint", tagged with a "notification consumer"
IRI.   There might not be any impact either way to implementors, and
certainly the messages on the wire would look about the same, but
suppose any other notification/eventing proposals running around took
the same step ...