wsn message

Subject: AI 26 - Policy use cases and default behavior

Well, we really don't have very many use cases developed at all.  Here
are all the ones I was able to identify by reading through items
published to the group site, and my suggestion for baseline behavior.

Durability (issue 2.28):
	1. No subscription durability
	2. No message durability

Pull Notification:
	1. No pull notification

Continuity:
	1. Subscription change is the same as delete/add (messages may
be missed)

Flow Control / Message rate limiting
	1. No flow control
	2. No priority scheme