wsn message

Subject: Long-standing AI

Hi folks:

Dave reminded me that I have a long-standing open action item in this
group, and so in fulfillment of said AI, here's a swipe at some text for
the "null ad-hoc" topic space (apologies for the delay):

--

The ad-hoc topic space is indicated by using no namespace URI, i.e. a
namespace of "", and is accessed by using TopicExpressions which are

--

Pretty simple, really, eh?  This would replace the 2nd-to-last para in
the ad-hoc topic space section of WS-Topics.  Do we need to say anything

Thanks,
--Glen