wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Groups - WSN F2F modified

Just in case it wasn't made clear before ...

Lunch will be available at noon tomorrow (Wed) in the meeting room
itself.

I will go over the lunch plans for the other two days (Thu/Fri) some
time during the meeting on Wed.

Please feel free to contact me (numbers below) for any logistical needs,
driving directions, etc.

Thanks,
Sanjay
Off: 1 (650) 320 3165
Cell 1 (408) 396 1544

t_id=7128

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
browser.