wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Topic/filter metadata in Notify message

+1 to Sanjay.

We had the notion of filter previously (we called it selector) but did not choose to add it to the "metadata" in the Notify message.   I don't see that anything has changed to compel us to rethink this bit.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, IBM Software Group, Web services and SOA
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++