wsn message

Subject: Typo in WSTopics draft

All,

In the definition of the 'wstop' namespace on page 9 of
WS-Topics-1.2-draft01.doc (or page 14 of wsn-WSTopics-1.3-draft-01c.doc)
there are additional space(s) inside the namespace definition quotes that
can cause validators to fail. I recommend we remove the extra spaces.

       xmlns:wstop="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1 " >

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Roberts
IBM WebSphere Messaging Design and Development
Hursley Park, England. +44 1962 815444
matt.roberts@uk.ibm.com
MP 211 / DE3H22