wsn message

Subject: Question on WS-Topics

Hi all,

While reviewing the Ws-Topics doc (WS-Topics 1.3 draft 01d), I ran into
the following errors (I think) in section 6 (modeling topics in XML):

- the pseudo schema snippet at the beginning of this section is enclosed
in a <TopicNamespace> element, this seems to be a copy/paste leftover,
isn't it? Shouldn't this section only describe the <Topic> element?

- assuming this is the case, the @namespace attribute should be moved to
the <Topic> element, not the <TopicNamespace> element. This would also
allow topics to be subtopics of topics with a different namespace.

Regards,

William