wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Groups - WS-BaseNotification draft 02b (wsn-ws-base_notification-1.3-spec-wd-02b.doc) modified

David

Thank you for doing this. I have checked these updates, and have the
following comments..

2.63        verified ok

4.2         the changes you have made are good, but you now need to add
wstop: to the namespace prefix list in section 1.3

AI 132      you need to add wsnt:SubscriptionPolicyType to the XSD if you
are going to reference it in 6.4.1 - the policy element is currently
declared with an anonymous type

AI 134      (pending changes doc) these look ok, except for the first
one...
      Line 716 should be <wsnt:Filter> not <wsnt:/Filter>, 725 should be
</wsnt:Filter>. not <wsnt:Filter>

AI 136      verified ok

clean up of references.  Verified ok, except that I see you have added an
namespace declaration and input for wsrf-bf2: to the WSDL with a comment
saying "cleanup of references" beside it. I don't think we need this
namespace in the WSDL.

I've updated the "remaining work" chart, and added the extra items we
agreed on yesterday's call.

Also (AI 138) you need to change some of things pointed at by the various
URIs, references etc.. in particular the WSRF ones need to move to -2.  I
have put what is I hope a complete checklist at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/14661/CD%20and%20PRD%20document%20checklist.doc

Peter Niblett

             dmh@tibco.com

                                       wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsn] Groups - WS-BaseNotification
                                       draft 02b
                                       (wsn-ws-base_notification-1.3-spec-
                                       wd-02b.doc) modified

Information about the document named WS-BaseNotification draft 02b
(wsn-ws-base_notification-1.3-spec-wd-02b.doc) has been modified by Mr
David Hull.

Document Description:
Issues 2.63, 4.2, AI 132, 134, 136, cleanup of references.  (should be all
of "remaining work")

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/document.php?document_id=14841

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/14841/wsn-ws-base_notification-1.3-spec-wd-02b.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration