wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Groups - WS-BrokeredNotification 1.3 PR 01b (wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01b.doc) uploaded

Thank you for this update Lily. I have reviewed it and have a few changes
for you (items 8 and 9 are new editorial things that I spotted during the
review)

1. WSN 3.23: this needs the fixes I mentioned in my email
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/email/archives/200510/msg00003.html
 (DestroyRegistrationRequest should be DestroyRegistration).

2. WSN 3.28: you need to reinstate thePublisherRegistrationFailedFault wsdl
message definition (see same email)

3. WSN 3.24: you need to remove the ? in the pseudo-schema against
PublisherRegistrationReference (line 515).

4. AI 138. Update the references in section 9.1 to the new versions of wsn
and wsrf (see checklist of all the changes needed at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/14909/CD%20and%20PRD%20document%20checklist.doc
 )

5. AI 138 Line 1099 needs a .wsdl suffix , i.e.
location="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rw-2.wsdl"/>

6. You need to make some changes to the faults in the Subscribe operation
(NotificationBroker porttype) to match the changes being made in BaseN
(issue WSN 2.62)

- remove the InvalidUseRawValueFault
- add UnrecognizedPolicyRequestFault, UnsupportedPolicyRequestFault,
NotifyMessageNotSupportedFault

7. AI 137, You could go a bit further here (if you want) and copy
WS-BaseNotification, which has removed all mention of WSDL 2.0, not just
the [WSDL 2.0]

8. In line 483 you reference (Section 6.1 Regarding time) from the WSRF-RL
spec. In the latest version of that spec, this section is now  5.1

9. In line 588 you show a topic Dialect. This Dialect's URI has changed and
should now be http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple

If you could then make the editorial changes listed in
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/14909/CD%20and%20PRD%20document%20checklist.doc
 to turn it into a Committee Draft, I think we should be ready to go.

Thank you again

Peter

             lily.liu@webmetho
             ds.com
             12/10/2005 19:03          wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsn] Groups -
                                       WS-BrokeredNotification 1.3 PR 01b
                                       (wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-s
                                       pec-pr-01b.doc) uploaded

The document named WS-BrokeredNotification 1.3 PR 01b
(wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01b.doc) has been submitted by Dr
Lily Liu to the OASIS Web Services Notification (WSN) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Included changes to address:
 WSN 3.24, WSN 3.29
 AI 137, AI 138, AI 141, and AI 142

Updated a couple of references.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/document.php?document_id=14869

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/14869/wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01b.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration