wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] www.producer.org

As a suggestion, we could adopt the following convention for the
<wsa:address> in all our examples

http://www.example.com/xxx

where xxx is the name of the "interface" implemented by the endpoint,

e.g.

http://www.example.com/NotificationConsumer

I have put this on the agenda for today's call

             "Springer, Ian
             P."
             <ian.springer@hp.                                          To
             com>                      Peter Niblett/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
                                       <wsn@lists.oasis-open.org>
             14/10/2005 23:20                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsn] www.producer.org

The common practice is to use example.com, example.net, and/or
example.org as described in RFC 2606 [1].

[1] http://rfc.net/rfc2606.html