wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Groups - WS-BrokeredNotification Draft 01c (wsn-ws-br okered_notification-1.3-spec-wd-01c.doc) uploaded

Lily

Ok, you caught me out, of course there is a wsn-br:PublisherReference
global element, it's just that it isn't used in wsn-br:RegisterPublisher. I
think the same is true for the other PublicationRegistrationRPs, and for
the analogous things in SubscriptionManagerRPs / subscribe message.

I think it is clear enough to leave things as they are (QName for the RP,
anonymous type with the same NCName for the property inside the request
message). Does anyone disagree?

Peter

             Lily Liu
             <lily.liu@webmeth
             ods.com>                                                   To
                                       Peter Niblett/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             02/11/2005 19:03                                           cc
                                       wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsn] Groups -
                                       WS-BrokeredNotification Draft 01c
                                       (wsn-ws-br
                                       okered_notification-1.3-spec-wd-01c
                                       .doc) uploaded

Peter,

In the WS-BrokeredNotification xsd, we define a wsn-br:PublisherReference
element, but it is not used in the wsn-br:RegisterPublisher. Should we
correct the wsn-br:RegisterPublisher definition instead, so it will be more
consistent with other elements, such as PublisherRegistrationRP?

Thanks.

Lily