wsn message

Subject: FW: Possible coordination at OASIS symposium

Hi all,

Is there anyone from the TC who is planning to attend the OASIS symposium and could give a quick overview of WS-Notification to this group (see below)?

William

From: Tilton, Cathy [mailto:Cathy.Tilton@daon.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:44 PM
To: Vambenepe, William N; peter_niblett@uk.ibm.com
Subject: Possible coordination at OASIS symposium

William & Peter –

I chair the new OASIS TC called “Biometric Identity Assurance Services (BIAS) Integration TC” (You can learn more about us on our TC page).  We are planning on holding our first face-to-face meeting during the upcoming OASIS symposium in San Francisco (Thursday, 11 May, 1:30 – 3:30 PM).

As our work involves some notification aspects, we were hoping that one of you (or someone else from your TC) may be able to join our meeting for about 15 minutes or so to give us an overview of the WSN standard and answer some questions we have regarding how it might be used in our work.  [We’d also be willing and available to answer any questions you may have concerning our work at that time.]

Thanks in advance for considering our request.  I look forward to meeting you in May.

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

Chair, BIAS Integration TC

Catherine J. Tilton