wsn message

Subject: Fw: INFOD at GGF (becoming OGF - Open Grid Forum)

We have received a request to review the GGF INFOD specification. I have
added an agenda item for us to discuss this on today's call

Peter

----- Forwarded by Peter Niblett/UK/IBM on 17/07/2006 13:56 -----

             Susan
             Malaika/Santa
             Teresa/IBM@IBMUS                                           To
                                       Peter Niblett/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
             17/07/2006 13:44          "Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       Dieter Gawlick
                                       <dieter.gawlick@oracle.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       INFOD at GGF (becoming OGF - Open
                                       Grid Forum)(Document link: Peter
                                       Niblett)

Recently the Information Dissemination  (INFOD) Working group in the Global
Grid Forum (GGF) completed a specification called INFOD that builds on the
concepts in the WS-Notification specification. The INFOD specification is
entering the GGF public comment process.

We request feedback on the INFOD specification from the WS-Notification
group. You can find the specification here:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.infod-wg/docman.root.current_documents/doc13627

There is an evolving use case document here:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.infod-wg/docman.root.current_documents/doc13626

Dieter Gawlick and Susan Malaika