wsrf-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrf] WSRF comments from Fujitsu

Hiro Kishimoto <hiro.kishimoto@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote on 02/09/2005
04:25:23:

> Hi all,
>
> Fujitsu has done review of WSRF specification series and found
> a couple of issues below.
> Thanks,
> --
> Hiro Kishimoto
>
> (1) WS-Resource 1.2 PR Draft 01
>      Page 11 contains a reference to [WSI Basic Profile 1.1]. But
>      page 7 defines [WS-Basic Profile 1.1]. We think it is typo.
+1

> (2) WS-ResourceProperties 1.2 PR Draft 01
>      Page 39 refers to [WS-Topics] but WS-Topics is pre-TC status.
>      I think it is inappropriate to normatively refer from this
>      document to pre-TC status specification.
The WS-N TC are hoping to produce a public review draft of [WS-Topics] at
their WSN F2F in September and so I hope WS-RF will be able to switch its
reference to that. We also need to update the WS-BaseNotification
references to the PR draft. But, even if WS-Topic is not PR, it is still
being advanced through an OASIS TC and has a proper TC status (committee
draft).

> (3) WS-ResourceProperties 1.2 PR Draft 01
>      WS-Topic's URL (wsn-WS-Topics-1.3-cd-01.pdf) on page 44 is
>      incorrect.
Yes; I realise that the WS-BaseNotification URL needs updating too.

> (4) WS-ResourceLifetime 1.2 PR Draft 01
>      Page 17 refers to [WS-Topics] but WS-Topics is pre-TC status.
>      I think it is inappropriate to normatively refer from this
>      document to pre-TC status specification.
Response as above.

> (5) WS-ResourceLifetime 1.2 PR Draft 01
>      Since page 25 normatively refers to WS-I Basic Profile 1.1,
>      please add reference [WSI Basic Profile 1.1] to section 8.1.
+1

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com