Subject: Charter clarifications

Hi.

At the New Orleans TC meeting we reviewed the charter and a couple of areas were identified for clarification.
I propose the following clarifications - we can discuss these on the call on Monday.

In scope of work, modify:

An architectural separation will be maintained between a stateful resource and the Web service that encapsulates it to promote the desirable loose coupling between service requestor and the stateless service provider and to provide a highly available and scalable means to interact with state.

The work of this TC will ensure that an architectural separation can be maintained between a stateful resource and the Web service that encapsulates it to promote the desirable loose coupling between service requestor and the stateless service provider and to provide a highly available and scalable means to interact with state.

and modify:

This TC will define the means by which:
Web services can be associated with one or more stateful resources (named, typed, state components).

This TC will define the means by which:
Web services can be associated with one or more stateful resources (named, typed, state components) and what is meant by a stateful resource.

Regards,
Ian