Subject: RE: [wsrf] Modelling sessions

All,

> As you can see, the context is the same. What each service does with
> regards to the session (modelled by the transmission of the context),
> it's up to the service. So, one could imagine a message only to
service
> 2 like this...
>
> <envelope>
>   <header>
>     <context>
>       <sessionId>Session123</sessionId>
>       <logging>true</logging>
>     </context>
>   </header>
>     <end-session />
> </envelope>

Jim just pointed out to me that we wouldn't have to send <end-session>
here. Apologies for that. Perhaps, I am starting to think in terms of
WS-RF :-) I need a cold shower :-)

Of course, there is no need to transmit the context in this case and
send a message to end the session.. The lifecycle of the context
determines the lifecycle of the session. If we want to send a message to
service2 outside the scope of the session, then we don't include the
context.

It makes sense. The question still remains though. What's the role of
WS-RF in this? How could it be used and why would it be better? (same
questions for the other issues).

Thanks to Jim for pointing this out to me.

Regards,
.savas.