Subject: RE: [wsrf] Discovery Issues From WSDM

Dave,

A URL to the message would be fine, expect that in this particular case
there seems to be a problem with the Web archive and the message is
truncated. So I attach the original email here.

PS: ignore my previous comment about WSRF13 being too narrow (which for
some reason still hasn't shown up on the list but I assume is on its
way), I too missed the fact that there is already such an issue - btw,
it's 46 not 38 - I guess what we can discuss now is whether issue 13
should be merged with 46.

Regards,

William

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200405/msg00044.html

[William: I didn't want to actually cross post your mail, but if you
want
to, feel free.]

Thanks
--