Subject: Re: [wsrf] WS-RF ballot to publish working drafts closes 11AM Eastern on Friday 18 - please vote if you have not already done so.

Those are good suggestions, Martin.  In addition, I recorded the
following comment along with my vote:

  It is not necessary to approve publication of working drafts, unless
  they are to be considered Committee Drafts.  The OASIS TC Process
  requires that all work be done in the open and made available to the
  public at all times, either via the TC mailing list or document
  repository.  If the purpose of this ballot is to approve changes
  made by the editors that have not yet been explicitly approved by
  the TC, then the motion should be worded accordingly.

--Pete

Thus spoke Martin Chapman (martin.chapman@oracle.com) on Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 06:43:10PM +0100:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>