Subject: RE: [wsrf] Issue WSRF9

Tim,

I was not asking about a use-case for dynamic properties, but for a
use-case that requires a schema to be retrieved at runtime from a
WS-Resource for dynamic properties.

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Banks [mailto:tim_banks@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 11:19 AM
To: Vambenepe, William N
Cc: wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org; Heather Kreger
Subject: Fw: [wsrf] Issue WSRF9

Hi William,

I (like Bryan) have been wondering what use cases there are for the
dynamic use of properties alluded to by issue 9  and it was suggested to
me that
WSDM may have some (and you are the link man with WSDM).   Perhaps the
WSDM
group could give us some input?

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639
----- Forwarded by Tim Banks/UK/IBM on 21/06/2004 19:16 -----