Subject: Re: [wsrf] New issue: Avoid use of "wsrp" for namespace prefix of shorthand for WS-ResourceProperties

While our programs would have no trouble distinguishing the different
namespaces
regardless of the prefix, there's something to be said for using an
unambiguous
convention for the sake of human readers.

For this reason I think it would be nice if when we refer to the spec.
(in emails, press releases, other artifacts for human consumption)
we don't say "wsrp" but "wsrf-rp".